3.01.2018

March TBR

Hi everyone! Well, I’m here to check in and tell you how my February TBR list went. I read a total of 10 books in February which is so amazing since this is the most I read in a month for a while now. I did read all the books that I wanted to read last month except for 2. I DNF Red Clocks, for now, I just couldn’t get into for some reason I’ll try again in a few months because I really do want to read it. Also to my defense, I had like 4 library holds come through and I really wanted to get to those, and why is it that all your holds always come through at the same time?? Anywho! Here is my list for March and hopefully I’ll have another solid month.









That's my list! Here's hoping that I have another great month of reading! Please share any reads you're excited to get to this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment