11.01.2017

Monthly Wrap Up: Aug-Oct

Hi Everyone! I knew it was a while since I had done a monthly wrap up however, I didn’t realize that I was like 3 months behind. To be honest ever since Hurricane Harvey recked havoc on our city I just haven’t been in the mood for much. I wasn’t even reading but I’ve gotten back on track and things have gotten better. So bear with me and I’ll try to catch you up on the past few months of my book life.
Books Read
  52. Autumn at Apple Hill by Angie Ellington
  51. My New Crush Gave to Me by Shani Petroff
  50. Harry’s Spooky Surprise! by N.G.K.
  49. The Witch’s Big Night by Sally Huss
  48. I’m Scheming of a White Christmas by Kate O’Keeffee
  47. How to Pick a Pumpkin by Sally Huss
  46. Santa Ate My Gingerbread House by Mark I. Sutherland
  45. Christmas in Holly Springs by R. Castro
  44. The Reading Group –December by Della Parker
  43. Secret Santa by Juliana Haygert
  42. Winter Solstice by Elin Hilderbrand
  41. Clementine by Amanda Linsmeier
  40. The Party by Robyn Harding
* 39. Bring Her Home by David Bell

*=Super Faves

Books Received via Publishers
Sadly with everything going on my books have gotten all mixed up so I have no clue what exactly came in and when so this section will have to be blank for now.

Arcs via NetGalley/Edelweiss [in order from Aug - Oct]
This Love Story Will Self-Destruct by Leslie Cohen
Merry and Bright by Debbie Macomber
My New Crush Gave to Me by Shani Petroff
Meet Cute by Various Authors
Just Between Us by Rebecca Drake
Love and Other Train Wrecks by Leah Konen
Not that I Could Tell by Jessica Strawser
The Husband Hour by Jamie Brenner

Purchases
Charleston by Margaret Bradham Thornton
The Forgotten Girl by David Bell
If You Were Mine by Melanie Harlow
Christmas in Holly Springs by R. Castro
Three Christmas Wishes by Sheila Roberts
2 am at the Cat’s Pajamas by Marie Helene Bertino
A Thousand Letters by Staci Hart
Autumn at Apple Hill by Angie Ellington
Christmas in Fair Bend by Angie Ellington

Upcoming Reads
Love and Other Train Wrecks by Leah Konen
Meet Cute by Various Authors

Well, that’s a look at my last couple of months. I’m now officially up to date and back on track! Feel free to share your book month with me I love to see all things bookish!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry about Hurricane Harvey -- I hope you and your family are all safe. Glad to see you got a lot of reading in and that you're up to date and back on track!

    Ashtyn @ Wonderland’s Reader!

    ReplyDelete