8.01.2017

Monthly Wrap Up: July

Hi! I’m hoping everyone is having an amazing and relaxing summer so far. I’m so excited because I can feel football in the air! As a Texan, this is the time of year we live for so I’m getting ready. This month book wise was pretty good I read some great books and I found some awesome podcasts that I’ve been listening to.  So here is how my July looked book and other wise.
Books Read
 38. I’ll Be Waiting – Michelle Ziegler
  37. Any Other Way – Michelle Ziegler
  36. The Secret History of Us – Jessi Kirby
  35. Girl in Snow – Danya Kukafka
  34. Under the Mistletoe – J. Parker
* 33. The Lying Game – Ruth Ware
  32. When We Fell in Love – Eileen Cruz Coleman

*=Super Faves

Books Received via Publishers
Seeing Red - Sandra Brown
The Party - Elizabeth Day
Best Intentions - Erika Raskin
Careers for Women - Joanna Scott
Beautiful Bodies - Kimberly Rae Miller

Thank you so much to these amazing publishers:
Grand Central, Little Brown and Co, St. Martin's Press and Little A

Arcs via NetGalley/Edelweiss
Bring Her Home – David Bell
Manhattan Beach – Jennifer Egan
Poison – Galt Niederhoffer
Summer Hours at the Robbins Library – Sue Halpern
I’ll Be Your Blue Sky – Marisa De Los Santos
The Best Kind of People – Zoe Whittall

Purchases
Camino Island – John Grisham

Podcasts
I’ve always been into podcasts I love them! I mainly listen to football related ones and books of course but here are a few I’ve recently been into. I give credit to Sarah @ Sarah's Bookshelves for these fabulous recs!


 Upcoming Reads
Bring Her Home – David Bell
The Best Kind of People – Zoe Whittall
Little Fires Everywhere – Celeste Ng


Well, that’s my month how was yours? Please feel free to link up yours I love to see all things bookish!

No comments:

Post a Comment