7.05.2017

Monthly Wrap Up: June

What a great reading month June was for me! I read 8 books and I’m ahead in my Goodreads challenge so I’m proud of myself! Besides that June was amazingly hot but great for just slowing down and reading. I’m also happy cause football is nearly here I can't wait! Well, that was my June here is how the rest my month went book wise.
Books Read
31. The Beach House by Lisa Herrington
  30. Fireworks by Lindsey Gray
  29. Love Takes the Cake by Krista Ames
  28. The Bookshop at Water’s End by Patti Callahan Henry
27. I Need A Lifeguard Everywhere but the Pool by Lisa Scottoline & Francesca Serritella
* 26. Hello Sunshine by Laura Dave
   25. Every Last Lie by Mary Kubica
* 24. The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid

*=Super Faves

Books Received via Publishers
Boardwalk Summer by Kimberly Fisk
Lost and Found Sisters by Jill Shalvis
The Rules of Grammar by Mary Simses
Indian Summer by Marcia Willett
Hello Sunshine by Laura Dave
The Copenhagen Affair by Amulya Malladi
Beautiful Bodies by Kimberly Rae Miller
Almost Sisters by Joshilyn Jackson
The Identicals by Elin Hilderbrand
Beach House for Rent by Mary Alice Monroe
Every Last Lie by Mary Kubica
The Identicals by Elin Hilderbrand [audio]

Thank you so much to the following amazing publishers:
Berkley, William Morrow, Back Bay Books, Simon & Schuster, Thomas Dunne Books, Lake Union, Gallery, Little Brown and Co and Hachette Audio

Arcs via NetGalley/Edelweiss
Little Broken Things by Nicole Baart
The Lying Game by Ruth Ware
The Visitors by Catherine Burns

Upcoming Reads
The Lying Game by Ruth Ware
Cicada Summer by Maureen Leurck


Well, that’s my month how was yours? Please feel free to link up yours I love to see all things bookish!

No comments:

Post a Comment