4.03.2017

Monthly Wrap Up: March

Hey everyone! March was a very good reading month for me! I finally got back into my reading mode and after being 5 books behind in my Goodreads reading challenge I’m officially back on track and read a total of 9 books this month. This is awesome after only reading 2-3 books the last few months. So here is my month in books.
Books Read
14. I’m Talking As Fast As I Can by Lauren Graham
*13. Simply Clean by Becky Rapinchuk
  12. A Wedding Story by Dee Tenorio
*11. Slightly South of Simply by Kristy Woodson Harvey
  10. Wait for The Rain by Maria Murnane
  9. Memories for Sale by Karen Fowler
  8. Not That Kind of Girl by Lena Dunham
* 7. We Should All Be Feminist by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
* 6. The Night The Lights Went Out by Karen White
*=Super Faves

Books Received via Publishers
Hello Sunshine by Laura Dave
Simply Clean by Becky Rapinchuk
The Night Mark by Tiffany Reisz
The Sunshine Sisters by Jane Green
Every Last Lie by Mary Kubica
Flight Patterns by Karen White
The Sisters of Blue Mountains by Karen Kutcher
So Much Things to Say by Roger Steffens
Almost Missed You by Jessica Strawser

 Thank you so much to the following amazing publishers:
St. Martin’s Press, Simon and Schuster, Berkley, Touchstone, MIRA and W.W. Norton

Arcs via NetGalley/Edelweiss
Little Fires Everywhere by Celeste Ng
Dreaming the Beatles by Rob Sheffield
Same Beach, Next Year by Dorothea Benton Frank
Once In Lourdes by Sharon Solwitz
Purchased
[physical]
Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher

[Kindle]
Tell Me Three Things by Julie Buxbaum
We Should All Be Feminist by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie

[Gifted by author exchanged for an honest review]
Wait for the Rain by Maria Murnane

I purchased my first Marked by Mary bookmark and I LOVE it!! I’m definitely ordering again!


Upcoming Reads
The Breakdown by B.A. Paris
The Name They Gave Us by Emery Lord
In This Moment by Karma Brown

Well that’s my month how was yours? Please feel free to link up yours I love to see all things bookish!

1 comment:

  1. Oh yay! Thank you so much for reading Slightly South of Simple! I'm glad it was a "superfave!" That makes my day. A lot of these are on my list too! xoxox Kristy

    ReplyDelete