2.01.2017

Monthly Wrap Up: January

Hi everyone! I know I’ve been semi m.i.a on the blog for awhile but I’m back and trying to get back into the groove of things. Wow how the time flies January blew in and out in a blink of an eye. I’m getting back to my reading slowly but now that [sadly] football season is coming to end I’ll have more time for the all the fabulous reads out there. So here’s what my January looked like...
Books Read
3. Another Brooklyn by Jacqueline Woodson
*2. The Heartbroken Heartbreaker by Sam Madison
1. The Things We Wish Were True by Marybeth Mayhew Whalen
*=Super Faves

Books Received via Publishers
The Mother’s Promise by Sally Hepworth
The F Word by Liza Palmer
The Road to Enchantment by Kaya McLaren
My Husband’s Wife by Jane Corry

Thank you so much to the following amazing publishers:
St. Martin’s Press and Viking

Arcs via NetGalley/Edelweiss
Pretty Little World by Elizabeth LaBan and Melissa DePino
The Night the Lights Went Out by Karen White
The Lauras by Sara Taylor
The Secret History of Us by Jessi Kirby

Purchased
Why Not Me by Mindy Kaling
The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson

Upcoming Reads
Close Enough to Touch by Colleen Oakley

 Well that’s my month how was yours? Please feel free to link up yours I love to see all things bookish!

No comments:

Post a Comment