8.01.2016

Monthly Wrap Up: July

July was another scorcher here in Texas. The only thing that is making me feel better is that football season is just around the corner…woohoo! I have a semi better month reading wise but I did spend more time watching movies so that was a good thing. Here is how my month went book and otherwise.
Books Read
33. Sweet Carolina Morning by Susan Schild
32. Everything I Never Told You by Celeste Ng
* 31. The Dinner Party by Brenda Janowitz
30. Mixtapes & Rollerskates by Tracy Krimmer
29. Falling by Jane Green
*=Super Faves

Books Received via Publishers
Where Love Lies by Julie Cohen
Behind Closed Doors by B.A. Paris
With Love From The Inside by Angela Pisel
Along the Infinite Sea by Beatriz Williams
All The Ugly and Wonderful Things by Bryn Greenwood
Falling by Jane Green
Daughters of the Bride by Susan Mallery

Thank you so much to the following amazing publishers: Berkley, Harlequin, St. Martin’s Press, and Putnam

Arcs via NetGalley/Edelweiss
Can I See You Again by Allison Morgan
The Couple Next Door by Shari Lapena
Commonwealth by Ann Patchett

Non-Bookish things
[Netflix]
Spotlight
I really enjoyed this real-life tale of a newspaper that blew the lid off molestation by Catholic priests.

Already Tomorrow in Hong Kong
OMG I LOVED this tale of two young people who meet one night in Hong Kong. The literally spend the whole night walking and talking and sharing things they never had with others. They met years later and spend other night doing the same but by the end of night, they must choose how they want it to end.

[DVD]
Everybody Wants Some
Set in 80’s Austin it’s the tale of the college baseball team and how they spend their days leading up to the start of the school year. It’s funny and a really good movie.

[PPV]
My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2
This is the best sequel I’ve seen in awhile. It's funny and one movie I think everyone should see, it's really a gem of a movie.

Upcoming Reads
The Couple Next Door by Shari Lapena
Love From the Inside by Angela Pisel

 Well, that’s my month how was yours? Please feel free to link up yours I love to see all things bookish!

1 comment:

  1. What a great month for you! The Dinner Party is new to me but sounds great and I really want to read Can I See You Again?!

    My July Recap!

    ReplyDelete