1.07.2016

2016 Reading Plans

Hi, Everyone!
This is my first official post of 2016 and it’s time to get back into the swing of things. This year I’ve vowed to do a few things different on the blog so I thought I would go more into details. Nothing major but just on how/what I plan to read this year.

-No challenges just Goodreads
-Try to read 50 quality books
-Read books off my TBR shelf [pictured below]
-only request fewer than 3 arcs from NetGalley/Edelweiss a month
-enjoy reading again…no self-imposed pressure for the sake of the blog

The other day I rearranged my bookshelves and literally made me a TBR shelf. These are all the books/audios I plan to read this year. Also below are screenshots of the books I plan to read via my Kindle. I also plan to get to ARCs via NetGalley/Edelweiss that aren’t pictured. I know I may not get to all, depending on time or DNFing but this is my guideline which I think was really good on my part. I’m really trying to get to books I’ve wanted to read for years and this is the year I’ll do it! Lol. I’ve left links to Goodreads and Amazon if you see anything that peaks your interest. Wishing you all great reading and amazing books in 2016!
GR / Amazon      The Beach Boys America’s Band – Johnny Morgan              
GR / Amazon      After You – JoJo Moyes                                                               
GR / Amazon      Brutal Youth – Anthony Breznican                                            
GR / Amazon      The Winters in Bloom – Lisa Tucker                                          
GR / Amazon      The Pocket Wife – Susan Crawford
GR / Amazon      The Blondes – Emily Schultz
GR / Amazon      Bufflehead Sisters – Patricia J. DeLois
GR / Amazon      The Wedding Tree – Robin Wells
GR / Amazon      Bound South – Susan Rebecca White
GR / Amazon      The McCloud Home for Wayward Girls – Wendy DelSol
GR / Amazon      The Southern Comforts – Luanne Jones
GR / Amazon      Born to Receive – Amanda Owen
GR / Amazon      All the Bright Places – Jennifer Niven
GR / Amazon      The Song Remains the Same – Allison Winn Scotch
GR / Amazon      Wild Tales – Graham Nash
GR / Amazon      The Bridge – Karen Kingsbury

Audios
GR / Amazon      The Choice – Nicholas Sparks
GR / Amazon      Family Pictures – Jane Green

Series
GR / Amazon      Rusk University series – Cora Carmack [not pictured]
GR / Amazon      A Boys of Fall series – Shannon Stacey
GR / Amazon      Harvest Cove series – Kendra Leigh Castle

Books via Kindle
I plan to update my progress on my monthly wrap up and hopefully I can complete all this reads by the end of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment