11.04.2015

WoW [144]

Waiting on Wednesday [WoW] is a weekly event hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we’re eagerly anticipating.


The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson
Expected Publication: May 3, 2015
Publisher: Simon & Simon


Synopsis
Andie had it all planned out. When you are a politician’s daughter who’s pretty much raised yourself, you learn everything can be planned or spun, or both. Especially your future.
Important internship? Check.
Amazing friends? Check.
Guys? Check (as long as we’re talking no more than three weeks)
But that was before the scandal. Before having to be in the same house with her dad. Before walking an insane number of dogs. That was before Clark and those few months that might change her whole life. Because here’s the thing - if everything's planned out, you can never find the unexpected. And where’s the fun in that?


Why I Can’t Wait
I’ve become a huge Morgan Matson fan her books are amazing and fun and this one looks equally as good!

8 comments:

  1. I'm unfamiliar with Matson and this title, but id sounds really good, I totally understand why you're waiting on it :)
    Have a wonderful Wednesday and happy reading.
    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cover looks so amazing and i absolutely love dogs so will definitely be checking this book out once its released.
    my waiting on wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the dogs on the cover...which is a given for anyone who knows my blog. I read Amy and Roger's Epic Detour and did enjoy it, but never picked up any other of her works. I may have to check this one out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this cover is so cute! I've heard of this book and will probably pick it up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read any Morgan Matson books but I really like the sound of The Unexpected Everything :) Thanks for sharing!

    My WoW

    Zareena @ The Slanted Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  6. How did I not know she had a new book coming out?! Definitely adding to my TBR! Great pick!

    my WoW

    ReplyDelete