10.01.2015

Monthly Wrap Up: September

Wow how the time is flying! September flew by and now it’s on to October. Slowly but surely the weather is changing here in TX and I for one can’t wait, Halloween is coming and although I’m not a huge fan I love that it means Thanksgiving and Christmas is on the way! I actually read a lot this month; though I read a few short stories it all counts right?? I’m happy I had the chance to catch up my reading which is amazing since I’ve been watching football games like a maniac! I've recently started reading two great series The Beachwood Bay series by Melody Grace and The Hearts series by Claire Contreras and I LOVE them both! I've had these series in my Kindle for a while now and I'm so glad I finally got to them. If you have the chance please read them they are amazing! Here’s how the rest of my month with.

Read this month
 
*69. The Elf Boogie by Christianne C. Jones
*68. The Reindeer Dance by Christianne C. Jones
*67. The Snowman Shuffle by Christianne C. Jones
*66. Untamed Hearts by Melody Grace
*65. Unbroken by Melody Grace
*64. Untouched by Melody Grace
63. The Sister Pact by Stacie Ramey
*62. First & Goal by Laura Chapman
*61. Paper Hearts by Claire Contreras
60. Until January by Mary Whitney
59. Silver Bells by Debby Mayne
58. All I Want for Christmas by Claudia Carroll
*57. Torn Hearts by Claire Contreras
*56. Kaleidoscope Hearts by Claire Contreras
*- my super faves = check them out!

Received from publishers [physical books]…
After You by JoJo Moyes
Pretending to Dance by Diane Chamberlain
The Snowman Shuffle by Christianne C. Jones, Illustrator Emma Randall
The Elf Boogie by Christianne C. Jones, Illustrator Emma Randall
The Reindeer Dance by Christianne C. Jones, Illustrator Emma Randall

Winter Street and Winter Stroll by Elin Hilderbrand

Thanks so much to St. Martin’s Press, Viking/Pamela Dorman Books, Hachette and Capstone

Received via NetGalley/Edelweiss
Lies & Other Acts of Love by Kristy Woodson Harvey
Somewhere Out There by Amy Hatvany
The Opposite of Everyone by Joshilyn Jackson
The Ex by Alafair Burke
Bittersweet Creek by Sally Kilpatrick
Melting into You by Laura Trentham
The Leaving Season by Cat Jordan
Thicker than Water by Kelly Fiore
The Word for Yes by Claire Needell
This is Where the World Ends by Amy Zhang

Christmas Reads [Yes I’ve started already!]
Christmas Wishes & Mistletoe by Jenny Hale
One Wish in Manhattan by Mandy Baggot
Christmas at Lilac Cottage by Holly Martin
Snowflakes on Silver Cover by Holly Martin
Wish Upon a Christmas Cake by Darcie Boleyn
Hot Toy by Jennifer Cruise

 AudioBooks
Hello Goodbye and Everything in Between by Jennifer E. Smith
Snowbound at Christmas by Debbie Mason

 Thanks Hachette Audio

Kindle Purchase
First & Goal by Laura Chapman

 That’s my month in a nutshell please feel free to link me up to yours. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh, my gosh, Monica...I'm dying to read After You by Jojo Moyes; I'm hoping to get to it soon! I've had so many on my TBR list!!

    ReplyDelete