2.25.2015

WoW [110]

Waiting on Wednesday [WoW] is a weekly event hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we’re eagerly anticipating.

              After We Fall by Emma Kavanagh
Expected Publication: June 2, 2015
Publisher: Sourcebooks

Synopsis
A moody, intense debut psychological thriller by a former police psychologist, this debut novel explores four lives that fall apart in the tense aftermath of a plane crash, perfect for fans of Tana French, S. J. Watson, and Alice LaPlante. Unraveling what holds these four together is a tense, taut tale about good people who make bad decisions that ultimately threaten to destroy them. Debut author Emma Kavanagh deftly weaves together the stories of those who lost someone or something of themselves in one tragic incident, exploring how swiftly everything we know can come crashing down.

Why I Can’t Wait
I love a good mystery/thriller every once and awhile and this one seems like the perfect summer read to escape with!


Feel free to link me to yours.

8 comments:

  1. It does sound thrilling! Hope you enjoy it. Here's my pick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to that one as well. Of course, all you had to say were words like "psychological thriller" and there I am. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mystery sounds amazing. Who wouldn't love a good dose of mystery?
    My Waiting on Wednesday
    New follower via Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  4. It really does sound like a fab mystery/thriller! I really like the cover, too. Hope you love it when you read it :D

    Alma @ Journey Through Fiction

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh, this DOES look like a good one, Monica! I'm going to have to add this to my TBR list!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do not read mysteries/thrillers very often, but this one does intrigue me. And I always like to read stuff from new authors. thanks for sharing this one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome choice! I love thrillers so much because I tend to read them fast since I just need to know what happens!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you like it!
    My WoW: http://onceuntold.blogspot.com/2015/02/waiting-on-wednesday-3-manwhore.html

    ReplyDelete