8.17.2014

Mini Review: Until I Found You by Victoria Bylin

Until I Found You by Victoria Bylin
Published: May 6, 2014
Publisher: Bethany House Publishers
Format: via NetGalley
Rating: DNF

Synopsis
When Kate Darby swerves off a mountain road to avoid hitting a California condor, she ends up trapped in her car, teetering on the edge of a cliff. Terrified, she breathes a prayer that changes her life: "God, if you're real, I want to know you."
It's Nick Sheridan who comes to Kate's rescue. Nick is handsome, confident, and seems to develop a habit of rescuing her, but Kate is in town only until her grandmother recuperates from a stroke. She's not planning to fall in love with one of the locals.
Nick Sheridan is a reformed veteran of life in the fast lane, a new Christian, and a travel writer. When he sees a car dangling on the edge of a cliff, the daredevil in him jumps into action. He doesn't expect to be swept off his feet by the car's occupant. He's made a vow: no dating for a year. And it's a vow he intends to keep in spite of his attraction to Kate Darby.

My Thoughts 
I really wanted to like this more than I did but sadly I didn’t. While I’m not the biggest fan or romance this was just too cheesy for me. I found this read just very typical of what romance novels tend to be. I couldn’t get into the storyline and none of the characters really spoke to me. Needless to say I didn’t finish this, maybe it’s just me but this one just wasn’t the one for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment